Dr. Christina Messak
Dr. Christina Messak, DPT, CAFS, 3DMAPS, ASTYM cert.
My passion for physical therapy was kindled on a trip to Egypt where I witnessed individuals with disabilities neglected without hope for a successful and independent future. I love that Physical therapy allows me to meet new people and connect on a personal level. I am blessed with the ability to help you overcome restrictions in order to allow you to return to the activities you love, this has been the most rewarding aspect of my career. Outside of work, I really enjoy spending quality time with my husband and baby boy. I love to travel, arts and crafts, ping pong, basketball and watching the Seahawks play. I am very involved with my church youth and enjoy serving our community. I look forward to providing you with a unique experience, one that will help you reach your goals and live your life to the fullest!
- Univeristy of Puget Sound | Doctor of Physical Therapy
- University of Washington | Bachelors of Science in Psychology with Honors
- Gray Institute
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Specialist
- Ergonomic Training & Assessment
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Injury Specialist
- Certification in Applied Functional Science – CAFS
“As a Physical Therapist, my goal is to empower my patients to do the things they want to do, not just the things they have to do! I believe in creating a unique treatment plan specific to your needs.“ -Christina