Our Sports Physical Therapy clinic in Bellevue, WA is conveniently located inside the Former Trulia building across from Toys R Us. Corner of 110th and 2nd. This center offers patients and the public a unique and superior combination of staff expertise and equipment for physical therapy, hand therapy, massage therapy, functional fitness, and sports performance training.
- Mike McLaury, PTA, ATC/L, CSCS, SFMA, CAFS, 3DMAPS, FAFS, Co-Owner/Director
- Inessa Pasko, Regional Clinic Manager
Monday through Thursday: 6:00am-7:00pm & Fridays 7:00am-7:00pm.
- Dr. Connor Dougherty, PT, DPT, CSCS, CAFS, BFR, ASTYM cert.
- Dr. Kevin Do, PT, DPT, CAFS, ASTYM cert.
- Dr. Caitie Paskewich, PT, DPT, CSCS, CIDN
- Dr. RJ Salasky, PT, DPT, CSCS, CAFS, 3DMAPS
- Dr. Christina Messak, DPT, CAFS, 3DMAPS
- Josie Lallemand, PTA, ASTYM cert.
- Christina Nguyen, BS, LMP
- Rose McIntosh, LMP
- Matt Bogart, ATC, LAT, CAFS, ASTYM
- Declan Connor-Boyle, BS, CAFS
- Kimmy Lau, Exercise Specialist
- Karissa Scarth, Front Office Coordinator
- Maria Villavicencio, Front Office Coordinator, Exercise Specialist
This center Specializes in Physical Therapy, Hand Therapy, Massage Therapy, Personal Training, Functional Fitness, and Sports Performance Training
Hours: Mo: 6-7pm, Tue: 7-7pm, Wed: 6-7pm, Th: 7-7p, Fr: 8-7p
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Industrial / L&I Rehabilitation
- Kinesio Taping
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Sports Performance
- Personal Training
- Work Conditioning
- BFR – Blood Flow Resistance Training
- Athletic Training
- Massage Services: Deep Tissue…