We understand the importance of supporting our community.
Sports Physical Therapy & Performance Centers is dedicated to providing services that improve patient awareness and enrich our surrounding communities. Sports Physical Therapy & Performance Centers actively supports community events and organizations throughout the year, including team sports, fitness clubs, schools and non-profit organizations. We strive to make a positive difference where we live, work and play.
We are proud to support the following teams, events, and organizations:
Sports Physical Therapy & Performance Centers welcomes requests for corporate support from organizations aligned with our mission. Requests must be submitted electronically. The following organizations will be considered:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition and wellness.
Each request should include:
- Evidence of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Nature of the request: sponsorship, public speaker, workshop or volunteer support
- Overall description of your program
- Description of how the organization will measure program results
Please email requests to email@example.com for consideration.